To report self-employment income reported on a 109...
Level 14

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

To report self-employment income reported on a 1099-MISC, you will need to use TurboTax Premier (online).  If you also need to enter expenses in connection with this income, you will need to upgrade to TurboTax Self-Employed (online).

You can also use any version of TurboTax CD/Download.

To select a Schedule C to report earnings in box 7 of a 1099-MISC, please follow these steps in TurboTax Self-Employed:

To enter your income, please follow these steps:

  1. Click on Income and Expenses and then click the Start/Revisit box in the Self-Employment section.
  2. On the Your 2018 self-employed work summary screen, click on Edit next to your business. 
  3. On the Here's your [business] info screen, click on the box Add income for this work
  4. On the next screen, Let's get any additional income, mark the button for 1099-MISC and click the Continue box.  
  5. Continue through the screens, entering your business income.


**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
This widget could not be displayed.
Privacy Settings