New Member

I need to a certified copy of my dependents' passports & visas to apply for ITINs (Form W-7), is there a physical TurboTax location in the Houston or Katy area of Texas?

Level 7

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

Turbotax does not provide certification of  documents. You need to get these documents certified at the issuing agency, for example the embassy of the country that issued the passport. Alternatively, you can take the original documents to an IRS office (together with the ITIN application and the tax return).

View solution in original post