When will my KY state payment process? I thought it would be on 4/15 like the federal?

When is KY paid?

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

Check the printout or PDF of your return, and look for the State filing instruction sheet with the Turbotax logo.  If you owe tax, it will show the payment information and how/when you decided to pay.

Read the state payment instructions carefully, since most states cannot be paid from within the TT system, and thus require additional steps.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1900884-what-are-my-options-for-getting-my-state-refund-or-for-pay...

IreneS
Intuit Alumni

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

If you filed right before (or on) the busy April 15, 2019 deadline, the state may not be able to debit your payment until after the deadline, due to high e-filing volume. In addition, it can take your bank another few days to post the debit to your account.

No worries; as long as you filed your return or extension on or before April 15, 2019 and you selected April 15, 2019 (or earlier) as your payment date, you won't get penalized for late payment.

In the meantime, keep an eye on your bank account — if you still don't see the debit 7–10 days after your return has been accepted contact your state tax agency.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"