New Member

How can I submit my 1099-misc without having to pay for the Deluxe or Self-Employed?

New Member

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

You will need to upgrade to enter income reported on a Form 1099-Misc.  That form is not supported in TurboTax Free Edition.  If the income is reported in box 7 - Nonemployee compensation, you'll need TurboTax Self-Employed Edition.