Re: Extension request mistakenly filed AFTER tax a...
Level 15

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

@taxguyask wrote:

If it really accepts it, will this wrong extension invalidate previously filed return so I have to refile in the future?

That is doubtful and there is not much you can do at this point; you can't cancel an e-filed return nor cancel an e-filed extension.


Your return was most likely already accepted by the time the extension was e-filed, anyway.

View solution in original post

This widget could not be displayed.
Privacy Settings