manh
Returning Member

Cannot eFile and No Error Displays

I am at the last step to begin eFiling (File a Return). After making selection and providing bank information, AGI, Driver Licenses and consent, I am at the screen "Review Your Federal Finling Choices" (with a RED text to double-check that the correct Electronic Routing Number is provided). I then click "Continue" to go to the next step, however, nothing is happening. There is no error, no popup and I cannot advance to the next screen. All the information I provided are correct, I checked many times. How do I continue to move on to complete the eFiling. I am using Turbo Tax Home & Business CD.

GabiU
Level 15

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

It may be due to a CAPTCHA not appearing, where one would need to checkmark "I am not a robot."

-Log out and clear your browser Internet cache.
-Close the browser and reopen it.
-Make sure cookies are allowed/enabled in your browser settings so the CAPTCHA will appear.
-If still unsuccessful, do all the above, then this time open a private window/private browsing (aka "incognito mode").
-Log in with the private window (again making sure cookies are allowed) and try the efile again. 

If that doesn't work, see if a different browser (with cookies allowed) will solve it.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
manh
Returning Member

Thanks for your response. I am not using the web version but the Windows 10 version. 

I found a work around and was able to eFile my tax. The problem was that TurboTax didn't accept the banking Routing and Account number I provided, even though I have used this same account with TurboTax for years. I changed to a different bank and everything works, for both Federal and State filing.

Thanks

GabiU
Level 15

Thanks for your response! 🙂 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"