New Member

How to correct 2018 federal return before mailing

Need to add student loan interest on federal tax return before mailing.

New Member

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

If you have not filed yet, you can simply log back in to TurboTax and make corrections.

  • Enter "student loan interest" in the search bar
  • click the 'Go to 1098-E' button

View solution in original post