I need to file federal return by mail after payment due to son claiming himself causing mine to be rejected. He's amending, but I can't print mine because I already paid

I did my taxes in TurboTax Deluxe 2018.  I will not receive a refund and have a balance due.  I have already paid my TurboTax amount due via my Visa.  My e-file was rejected for both federal and state because my son incorrectly claimed himself on his taxes. He is now mailing an amended return.  However, I now need to mail my return as well because my federal return will not be accepted until his amended return is accepted, but TurboTax will not allow me to print my return.  The only help I'm able to find on the site is a) You'll have to mail your return, and he will have to mail his amended return--which I am obviously aware of and would be fine if TurboTax would allow me to print my return  and b) If the file by mail button is not available, it's probably because you chose to pay with your refund-- which I was never doing anyway---and must choose another payment method--which doesn't apply because I've already paid so I can't get TurboTax to even give me the option to file by mail.