SueFL1

I can't file electronically for some reason. Help!

KarinKm

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

Please provide additional information. What stage of the process are you in?

SueFL1

I was at the end of the process and it said that it needed the dates for the payment information.  I ended up having to file for an extension, that I didn't want to do.  I found somewhere that it said TurboTax doesn't let you file eletronically for the 6th year in a row and this is my 6th year.  I am mad that I will have to pay penalties because TurboTax didn't tell me this upfront.  If I knew it, I would have finished it earlier.  There aren't any post offices near me that are open at this hour.
KarinKm

The 6th year information is inaccurate. You can use TurboTax for many years in a row. No limits. Since you have an extension, you can wait to file your return tomorrow. However, you will still need to pay any tax you owe today in order to avoid penalties. You can make a payment at irs.gov if you owe with your return.  
KarinKm

P.S. you will print the form and mail it tomorrow, but PAY tonight on IRS.gov.
SueFL1

I filed the extension through turbotax and it asked me the amount that I owed.  I put in my bank information and now my turbotax return lists that it has been prepaid so I can print out my return and file it.  However, the money hasn't been taken out of my bank.  I can't find anywhere a receipt that I submitted the payment except on my turboxtax return.  Help!
KarinKm

Hello - please go to <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact/">https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact/</a> - put in your information (which will lead to you calling us and speaking to an agent). They can co-browse your actual session and help you get to resolution.