What post-"rejection correction" message to expect?

After an efile is rejected, then corrected and refiled, what message or screen is expected to be seen in TurboTax?

I had to change my AGI - initially I got an accepted message, then a day later I got a rejection email and TurboTax had updated to see the returns were rejected. I corrected the AGI, re-efiled, and it was accepted again. I never got an email confirming the acceptance. The TurboTax status screen says "E-file rejection reminder.... if you have already corrected and re-filed, then you can ignore this message"

I'm happy to ignore that message, but I don't also have a message saying the return was accepted in it's place. Should I?

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

You wrote, “ I corrected the AGI, re-efiled, and it was accepted again.” If it was accepted what more do you want to happen?

Well...one thing to try.

If you go back to your account, and re-download a new PDF copy of your tax file...it should contain an" Electronic Postmark" sheet

....That sheet should show the a)  Submitted date and time, and then b)   a separate line for the date of acceptance by the IRS.

That's about all you can do to confirm it's done.

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*

Awesome! You are right, I searched for the term "Electronic" and the form popped right up on my PDF, buried in the middle. A very clear place to look at the status, thank you so much!

It is still rejected. I have no clue why, the AGI is 100% correct, verified on the IRS website with no amended returns for 2020. But anyways the important part was determining the status. Now I can start printing the 300 page return and wish I didn't pay for non-refundable efiling.

@boomtown You did not pay for "non-refundable e-filing."   You paid to prepare a tax return.  There is no extra fee to e-file.   The fee for using online TurboTax is the same whether you e-file or mail it in an envelope.   And....you do not have to mail 300 pages.   You only mail the pages that are required by the IRS.  They do not want all of those worksheets.    If you select print for filing by mail it will print only the pages you need to mail in.

And...if the rejection was for AGI then before you resort to filing by mail, try again but use zero as your AGI.   

Be aware that many 2020 returns took so long for the IRS to process that your 2020 AGI might not be in the IRS system.   Try using zero instead.

If filing with zero is rejected then file again but select the option that you did not file last year.  The IRS does not see that question and it will allow you to e-file with no AGI question.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/agi/help/where-do-i-correct-my-agi-in-turbotax-online/00/26311

If that does not work and you still cannot e-file, then print, sign, and mail your tax return.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/printing/help/how-do-i-print-and-mail-my-return-in-turbotax-online...

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**