TurboTax created 3 duplicate lines of work under self-employed, and entered part of my income and expenses in each. How to combine without manually re-entering?

Every time I enter self-employment income and it asks me to say what the income is for, it sometimes force-creates a new line of work with the same name, and sometimes allows me to select the ONE line of work that I have. This is even when attempting to edit one of its previously-created duplicates. Once I invest a ton of time going back and re-entering my income so it's all under the same line of work, and deleting the duplicates there, I go to enter expenses and find there are still 3 lines of work with the same name and different totals. Completely crazy-making. There is a trashcan option to delete the duplicates, but I don't see a way to combine them, or to simply see a summary of what TurboTax randomly assigned to each one, as the only path is to go through the interview, so I can't find out which expenses to delete and add into the ONE actual line of work.

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

If you have populated 3 separate Sch C forms when you only needed one then there is no way to "combine" them into one form automatically ... you will need to "trash" the duplicates and enter the infomation that could not be moved.  BEFORE you file review the entire return completely for accuracy.

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

Are you entering 1099NEC or 1099Misc?  Don't.  I would just enter your total income as Other self employment income or as Cash or General income.  You don't need to get a 1099NEC or 1099Misc or 1099K.  Even if you did you can enter all your income as Cash.  Only the total goes to schedule C.