tamimills111
Returning Member

2019 1099 filing confirmation

I am unable to locate and confirm that I filed my 1099's ontime.  Where can I get this documentation?

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

You can contact the IRS using Form 4506-T (https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f4506t.pdf) to request a Record of Account which will clearly identify any tax record reported to the IRS on your behalf, using your Social Security Number. It will detail every payer for the tax year by amount earned and taxed withheld.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
tamimills111
Returning Member

That really does not help.  We used Turbo Tax which then directed us to: Quick Employer Forms | My Businesses (intuit.com)

When I log in, I can only see 2021 and 2020.  Where can I see 2019?

I am sorry for the confusion. You still can obtain a copy of all tax documents you prepared from the IRS, if not the organization who prepared coordinated preparation and transmission for you. All told, the IRS is the eventual recipient who can provide you a copy of what they received on your behalf from that filing organization or the company who transmitted them for you, as long as you are using the same user ID to gain access. Otherwise, their should be a CONTACT button to inquire how to gain access to prior years through that website.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"