Why can’t I see all of my Chase Bank investment tr...

EnglishEN

Pick a language

English Français
Intuit

Why can’t I see all of my Chase Bank investment transactions after I imported my 1099-B?

Some customers who imported their 1099-B from Chase Bank may have imported only a partial list of their investment transactions into TurboTax.

If you imported these forms into TurboTax on February 15-17, you may be affected. Here’s how to fix this:

1. Sign in to your return.
  2. Go to Wages & Income.
  3. Under Investment Income, select Stocks, Mutual Funds, Bonds, Other (1099-B).
  4. Check the amounts on your 1099-B forms. If they match what’s in TurboTax under Total gain or loss, then you don’t need to do anything. If they don’t match, move onto the next step.
  5. Select the trash can icon next to your Chase Bank 1099-B to delete it.
  6. Select Add sales to re-add your Chase Investments 1099-B. You can either import your form from Chase Investments or choose I’ll type it myself to manually enter it.

If you imported forms other than a 1099-B from Chase Bank, please check that they don’t get imported twice.

If you have any further questions, you can contact us at 800-446-8848, 5 AM to 9 PM PT.

Was this helpful?

You must sign in to vote, reply, or post