Based on the tax forms needed for your tax situation, you may be prompted to upgrade from the version of TurboTax Live that you purchased from retail. The good news is that since you already purchased TurboTax Live from an authorized retailer, you’ll only need to pay the price difference between the product you already purchased and the product you’re upgrading to.
Additional charges, if any, for upgrades or other add-ons will be charged during Finish and File.
What forms are included?
TurboTax Live Deluxe includes the 1040 form with itemized deductions (Schedules 1–3, Schedule A, and Schedule C income). View the full list of forms here.
TurboTax Live Premier includes everything in Deluxe, plus Schedules D (investments) and E (rentals and royalties). View the full list of forms here.
TurboTax Live Self Employed handles income and expenses from self-employment (Schedule C) and farms (Schedule F), along with all forms and schedules in Premier. View the full list of forms here.
- Is TurboTax Deluxe Online right for me?
- Is TurboTax Premier Online right for me?
- Is TurboTax Self-Employed right for me?
- What is TurboTax Live purchased through retail?
- How do I activate TurboTax Live purchased through retail?
- Activating the state return included with your retail purchase of TurboTax Live
- Why won't Clear & Start Over work in TurboTax Live purchased through retail?
- Can I get a refund for TurboTax Live purchased through retail?