Where do I enter my Uber or Lyft expenses? - Intuit Turbo Real Money Talk

EnglishEN

Pick a language

English Français
Intuit
,Created with Sketch.25 helpful votes

Where do I enter my Uber or Lyft expenses?

When you're an Uber or Lyft driver, it's easy to rack up serious expenses. Thankfully, there are plenty of things you can deduct on your taxes and TurboTax Online Self-Employed is here to help you.

With TurboTax Self-Employed, reporting your expenses for Uber or Lyft is really straightforward. Because you’re running your own business, you’ll file your expenses (Schedule C) in TurboTax just like any other self-employed person.

We’ll ask you some questions to help you identify and enter your vehicle info, your supplies, phone service, and other expenses. We'll let you know if you qualify for any credits or deductions - and help you maximize your refund (if you're eligible).

We've got detailed instructions for entering your expenses, including driving-related expenses and non-driving expenses (like supplies, phone service, and home office).

Was this helpful?

You must sign in to vote, reply, or post
Intuit TurboTax - Finish filing and get your maximum refund, guaranteed.

Ready to Try TurboTax?

Returning? Sign in