When using TurboTax Online, you may be able to import your Lyft income (1099-MISC, 1099-K) and expenses (platform fees , service fees, third-party fees, Express Pay fees, Express Drive rental fees, and tolls) info after you’ve identified yourself as an Lyft driver.
After you select importing from Lyft, we’ll ask you to enter your phone number. We'll text you a verification code that you'll enter in TurboTax to automatically import your information.
During this process, we’ll only receive your Lyft income and expense information. We won’t have access to any other information. Also, Lyft won't have access to any of your tax information stored in TurboTax.
- How do I send my QuickBooks Self-Employed tax information to TurboTax?
- How do I import QuickBooks data into TurboTax Business?
- How do I import from Quicken into TurboTax CD/Download Basic, Deluxe, Premier, or Home & Business for Windows?
- How does importing from Uber work?
- How do I enter my Lyft tax information?