TurboTax HelpTurboTax HelpIntuit

Where do I enter estimated tax payments in TurboTax Business?

SOLVEDby TurboTaxTurboTax Windows41Updated July 27, 2021

For regular (C) corporations, you can get to the estimated taxes section by opening your return, selecting the Federal Taxes tab, and then choosing Other Tax Situations.

As you proceed through this section, look for a screen titled Tax Payments. Check the box for the type of payment you made (estimated or payments with your extension) and proceed.

Estimated tax payments for S corporations will need to be entered in Forms Mode:

  1. If you're in the Step-by-Step interview, select Forms in the upper right corner of TurboTax.
  2. In the left pane, click Info Wks – it should be at or near the top.
  3. In the right pane, scroll down to Part III of the Information Worksheet. Here is where you enter your quarterly and other payments.
  4. When finished, click Step-by-Step in the upper right corner to return to the guided return.

Because partnership income and expenses are passed on to the individual partners to be reported on their personal (1040) returns, any estimated tax payments should likewise be reported on the individual's return.

If you're also using TurboTax to do your personal taxes, see Where do I enter my estimated tax payments?

Was this helpful?

You must sign in to vote, reply, or post
TurboTax Windows
Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads