Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Tavog84

What is my credit score??

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

You can get your free credit score after signing up for Turbo --> https://turbo.intuit.com/

View solution in original post

9 Replies

You can get your free credit score after signing up for Turbo --> https://turbo.intuit.com/

There are several different kinds of credit scores.  FICO prepares their official scores using several different models, and using information from each of the 3 credit bureaus, so you may have several slightly different FICO scores depending on which model is used and which credit bureau is the source.

Intuit offers Turbo®, an app and web site for monitoring your credit, that uses a "VantageScore" from Transunion.  It is similar to but not identical to a FICO score.  You can get your VantageScore for free by enrolling in Turbo®.

Some credit cards will show customers their FICO score for free.  Otherwise, if you want to see your FICO scores, you will probably need to go to one of the three credit bureau web sites and pay for a subscription. 

about 580

Need my credit score

Vwyoming
Returning Member

How do I get our credit score? 

DawnC
Employee Tax Expert

You can get 24/7 access to your score for free through a Mint Account.   Check out Mint.com.   You can use the ''Sign in'' instead of 'Sign up' if you already have a TurboTax or Quickbooks account.     @Vwyoming

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

@tagteam wrote:

You can get your free credit score after signing up for Turbo --> https://turbo.intuit.com/mostbet-rating.com/ 

Hello! Thank you for this opportunity)

ErnieS0
Expert Alumni

A credit score is a number between 300 and 850 that tells a lender how much of a credit risk you are, that is, it’s a prediction of how good you are at paying back money.

People who are “good” credit risks get better deals, such as bigger loans and lower interest rates. “Bad” credit risks may be denied loans or will get smaller loans at higher interest rates.

Factors influencing your credit score include how much debt you have now, your history of paying back loans, whether you paid on time and whether you made minimum payments or paid off the monthly balance in full.

There are three credit agencies.

One is Experian. Here is there blog about What Is a Good Credit Score?

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies