Turbo Account with Credit Score

Does anyone know how to OPT OUT or unenroll this Turbo service?  I've been on the phone with Intuit over an hour and even the supervisor cannot locate any information on it.  I do not want to have my information about my credit score and/or credit report information shared with Intuit.

Turbo Account with Credit Score

If you want to delete your data

1. Sign in to Turbo, if you haven’t already.
  2. Select Intuit Account on the left.
  3. Now select Data & Privacy on the left.
  4. Select Continue in the Delete section and then follow the screens to delete your data. If you want to delete data from any other Intuit accounts, in addition to TurboTax, you'll be able to do that one account at a time. We'll walk you through it.
*Answers are correct to the best of my ability but do not constitute legal or tax advice.*
**If a post answers your question, choose it by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer".**

Turbo Account with Credit Score

Why would I want to delete all of my data. This response I received feom Turbo Tax already and makes no sense. I don't want to delete all of my data, I just want to UNLINK this credit score stuff and if I had to opt in and I should be able to opt out. 

Turbo Account with Credit Score

Turbo is an Intuit product for managing your credit history.  By enrolling in Turbo, you allow Intuit access to certain data about yourself.  Your exact question is how to stop sharing data with Intuit.  I just told you.  

Turbo Account with Credit Score

Just followed the not so simple instructions. I only want Intuit privy to info needed to file a return not my credit score or reporting. Helpful.