Reactivate my turbo debit card prepaid

Reactivate my turbo debit card prepaid

I was trying to find out why my turbo debit prepaid card said enter valid card number and information when I used this year to receive my first stimulus check back on April 15,2020.

Reactivate my turbo debit card prepaid

They closed mine account .I been trying for 3 days to talk to someone and can't get a hold of any body

Reactivate my turbo debit card prepaid

I’m trying to do the same thing

Reactivate my turbo debit card prepaid

Been doing the same thing

Reactivate my turbo debit card prepaid

I've been trying to call and do the same please reply and keep me posted when someone finds out how to help

Reactivate my turbo debit card prepaid

Mine is doing the same.  I cannot access it. And when I try to log in it wont let me.  When I put my card number in it says it's not right.  And when I call I either get hung up on or told to call the number on back of my card. Which that's tune number I'm calling!!!

Reactivate my turbo debit card prepaid

1CCCD5CC-5514-4125-A30D-29465F7FA6A0.png

Employee TurboTax Specialist

Reactivate my turbo debit card prepaid

For assistance with your Turbo Visa Debit Card activation issue, please visit TurboDebitCard.com or call toll-free at (888) 285-4169.  Please see How will the second stimulus impact me? for more information. 

Reactivate my turbo debit card prepaid

your info is actually useless when  cant get into the account and the automated phone bot is terrible

Reactivate my turbo debit card prepaid

Are they able to reactivate my card? I got notification on the 30th it was supposed to get deposited but then I call and they tell me my accounts deactivated either bc of of a negative balance or in activity. Ok well how come everyone else has negative balances and aren't closed? Makes no sense! I would have had my stimulus for myself and my children of they wouldn't have closed the account!!! So very angry I've used turbo tax for years! 

Reactivate my turbo debit card prepaid

TurboTax isn't who issues the card, so TurboTax is not able to help with this. 

This link might be helpful to you:  Turbo Card