`

TurboTax debit card scam

I am so angry right now!!  I never authorized a TurboTax card and now my stimulus money is stuck on it because I can only transfer it to another Green-whatever account.  And of course I'm going to be charged a monthly fee for a card I never asked for or authorized.  This is a total scam!  I would like to know immediately how to get MY money out.

TurboTax debit card scam

Me too. Or I won’t stop until I figure out the scammy, slimy tactics beneath this. TurboTax? I thought they were trustworthy. Next year I’ll go to a real CPA.

TurboTax debit card scam

TurboTax is going to lose a TON of customers if they don't get this fixed immediately!

TurboTax debit card scam

Just tried to use the "chat" function and you can't even ask your own question!  You can only choose one of their preset questions!!!

.

TurboTax debit card scam

Yes this card and company are a straight up scam I never ordered it but it came so I said ok I'll use it charge me 5 bucks a month to use it and then when I need to dispute a charge they tell me I have to take it up with that company after explaining to them that company is no longer in business and I asked to close my account lady was oh to eager didn't even try to keep me as a customer **bleep** u turbo tax I'll use something else next year