turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

jenp123

Turbo Account with Credit Score

Does anyone know how to OPT OUT or unenroll this Turbo service?  I've been on the phone with Intuit over an hour and even the supervisor cannot locate any information on it.  I do not want to have my information about my credit score and/or credit report information shared with Intuit.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies

If you want to delete your data

1. Sign in to Turbo, if you haven’t already.
  2. Select Intuit Account on the left.
  3. Now select Data & Privacy on the left.
  4. Select Continue in the Delete section and then follow the screens to delete your data. If you want to delete data from any other Intuit accounts, in addition to TurboTax, you'll be able to do that one account at a time. We'll walk you through it.
jenp123

Why would I want to delete all of my data. This response I received feom Turbo Tax already and makes no sense. I don't want to delete all of my data, I just want to UNLINK this credit score stuff and if I had to opt in and I should be able to opt out. 

Turbo is an Intuit product for managing your credit history.  By enrolling in Turbo, you allow Intuit access to certain data about yourself.  Your exact question is how to stop sharing data with Intuit.  I just told you.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just followed the not so simple instructions. I only want Intuit privy to info needed to file a return not my credit score or reporting. Helpful.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies