turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

New credit card

@franklin3928 forest wrote:

new credit card Visa ************ exp. date03/23

PLEASE remove the credit card number from your message.  Click on the 3 vertical dots on the upper right of your message and EDIT the message.

This is a Public forum.

New credit card

@franklin3928 forest This is the public user forum that can be seen by EVERYONE and now your credit card number including expiration date is on display for all the world.  Please return to your post, click the little blue dots on the upper right and edit your post to remove the number!

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

New credit card

@franklin3928forest

Your recent post contained personal identifying information. For your online protection, this information has been removed for your security. When posting or replying in the community be sure it doesn’t contain any personal information, such as your email, birth date or any other identifying information, including credit card numbers.

k3rzd

New credit card

I received a new credit card to replace the one I had been using which was cancelled by Visa.  How do I change to the new credit card with It's Deductible so that Visa pays my future charitable contributions?

New credit card

i have a new credit card and you have been sinding me messages to update

New credit card

I need to update my credit card information

New credit card

@joseph robberson 

"i have a new credit card and you have been sinding me messages to update"

This is a user community forum, not a direct route to TurboTax Support.

You're posting in the middle of a jumbled up old thread with multiple users with various issues, and you haven't explained your own.  In the future, normally it's best to start your own new thread on your issue.   It's likely your post may not have been seen here in this cluttered old thread.

In any case, are you an Advantage member with an annual subscription?   If so, here's how to update the credit card in your Advantage account (as was answered already higher up in this thread.)

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/choosing-a-product/help/how-do-i-update-or-confirm-the-info-in-my-...

That won't automatically furnish you 2019 product, however.   The deadline to order 2019 TurboTax Advantage product was November 4.   An order at this point in time would be for next year's 2020 product.    If you need 2019 product, you would need to purchase it in the usual fashion.   Here's where to purchase directly from TurboTax:

https://turbotax.intuit.com/personal-taxes/cd-download/

Or you may be able to find it for a discount at a reputable authorized online retailer like Amazon.

New credit card

@k3rzd Its Deductible  keeps track of the charitable donations that you enter into the program, but you do not put your credit card information into Its Deductible to make donations.  If you have credit cards on file, it must be with the individual charities to which you have been donating.  It is up to you to take care of updating your information with those charities.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
User123019
Returning Member

New credit card

I want one

User123019
Returning Member

New credit card

What do I do

New credit card

@User123019 You have added a very short post to an old thread and we have no idea what you want.  Please ask a complete question.

csaccaro

New credit card

received new credit card.  Need to update my turbo tax account.  How?

New credit card

@csaccaro wrote:

received new credit card.  Need to update my turbo tax account.  How?

Sign onto your TurboTax account to change your billing information - https://shopping.turbotax.intuit.com/unified/downloads/myaccounts?route=myaccounts&cgcview=billing

New credit card

How do you know or find out if you will get loan when taxes are accepted?  I have called help desk twice and been told to wait for email or text when funds are available?

Motherof3

New credit card

Yesss

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies