turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

jah1190x
Returning Member

New credit card

update VISA card

jah1190x
Returning Member

New credit card

Update VISA card information!  How to????????

New credit card

Scroll up and read my post how to update the Advantage Account.

jah1190x
Returning Member

New credit card

This is about new new Bank VISA card, replacing the VISA card I used to buy 2018 TurboTax.

I sent you MULTIPLE more-descriptive "Subject" message lines.  With NO success, I gave up, sent the above limited Subject line, and turned-off my PC.       JAH

jah1190x
Returning Member

New credit card

This is about my NEW Bank VISA card, replacing the VISA card I used to pay for 2018 TurboTax.

I sent you MULTIPLE more-descriptive "Subject" message lines than the one above.  With NO success, I gave up, sent the above limited Subject line, and turned-off my PC.       JAH

New credit card

My current Credit Card # is [phone number removed]2683 please use for my TurboTax 2019 subscription.

New credit card

@Judy Jameson 

NO ONE has access to your account.  NO one can change any of the information in your account for you.  You have to do it yourself.  As advised earlier, please scroll up in this thread and read the response you already got earlier that tells you how to go in to your Advantage account and update your credit card info.

Or--if you somehow are not able or willing to do that  here it is again:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1900547-how-do-i-update-or-confirm-the-info-in-my-turbotax-advanta...

And so you know--you are very lucky that there is a filter that caught and removed the credit card number and phone number that you posted to this public website.  NEVER post such information on this site that can be seen by anyone on the internet.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

New credit card

i need to change my credit card on file

New credit card

@jnrgrennan 

On file for what?  Your Advantage account?   It would be really helpful if you specified.  Here is how to update your Advantage account.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/choosing-a-product/help/how-do-i-update-or-confirm-the-info-in-my-...

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
acmacduck

New credit card

I have a new Visa credit card.  The number is [removed ].

I also need to receive Turbotax by download, not by a mailed Cd-rom

New credit card

@acmacduck wrote:

I have a new Visa credit card.  The number is [removed]

I also need to receive Turbotax by download, not by a mailed Cd-rom

@acmacduck 
Oh, no!  You just posted it in a public Internet forum.   You should remove it immediately by editing your post above.   Use the 3 dots to the right of your posting and choose EDIT.

I've also notified a Moderator.

If you're referring to an Advantage account (annual subscription),  here's how to update your account info and choose a different product:
https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/choosing-a-product/help/how-do-i-update-or-confirm-the-info-in-my-...

New credit card

If you are signed up for the CD you also get both the downloads for Windows and Mac.  So you can download it right away as soon as it comes out so you don't have to wait for the CD.  If you don't want the CD just throw it away.

New credit card

@lanneh1  Why is your post blank?  Did you type into the subject box instead of the big text box that was below it?

New credit card

The phone number you have listed is incorrect, correct one is [phone number removed].

New credit card

@Judy Jameson Please stop posting your personal information in this public forum where it can be seen by anyone including scammers and identity thieves who would love to call you and pretend to be from TurboTax.

Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies