turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

elemus

my credit card was charged $50 for florida state filing. how do I get my credit?

my credit card was charged $50 for florida state filing.  how do I get my credit?   I used turbotax online no upgrades.  

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

6 Replies

my credit card was charged $50 for florida state filing. how do I get my credit?

You will have to contact Support, via the link below, during regular business hours.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/using-turbotax/help/what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number/00/25632

$50, I’d be happy. It cost me just under$300.00for my state and federal e-file.  I’d like the $60 the state took from me to file my state. How and why you get reembursed for your state??  Right now $50-$60 bucks is a dollar in the pocket. 

@scruboaks12 You added on to someone else's thread.  Did you also get charged for a Florida tax return?  Since FL has no state income tax, you can contact customer support for help with that charge.  Use the word "billing" in your request--not "refund."

To call TurboTax customer support

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263-what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number

They are available from 5 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific time   Monday - Friday

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

But thank you for the way I would retain a refund if I did live in Florida. 😁

No Oregon!!  I was saying I wish there wasn’t a charge for state here.  Because $50 is $50. Times like now people can sure use that extra buck In their pocket 

Oh--sorry.  Your post was on a thread about a FL return.  Oregon does have a state income tax, so if you prepared a state return using online TurboTax, you have to pay.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies