`

I have not received my money

I never received a card and my taxes are done and they money was sent to you and you never sent me the card and I have no clue where my tax money is

I have not received my money

Think your card’s taking an unusually long time to arrive? Visit TurboDebitCard.com or call us toll-free at (888) 285-4169  to check the address we have for you, update your address, or have a new card sent to you if it's been longer than 10 business days.

The Turbo® Visa® Debit Card is provided by Green Dot Corporation and is issued by Green Dot Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A Inc. Green Dot Corporation is a member service provider for Green Dot Bank, Member FDIC. Visa is a registered trademark of Visa International Service Association. Green Dot is a registered trademark of Green Dot Corporation. Intuit and Turbo are trademarks and/or service marks of Intuit Inc.