Account Closed Suddenly and No Access To My Money.

Yesterday my Turbo Visa Debit card account was closed w/o my knowledge. I have over 1k in my account and cannot access my money. I called the number [phone number removed]. That number is useless. After entering my card# and SSN, I get the following message -- "This account is closed. Goodbye."

I've searched these forums here and NO ONE from Intuit Turbo Card is answering. So much for the so-called "experts" here. 

I've filed a complaint with the BBB and Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.  And I'd advise others with the same problem to do the same. 

Perhaps Intuit themselves will give me satisfaction with a correct response. Not expecting that though, since no one else w. the same problem is getting an official response.

That happen to me too idk what to do have any ideas 

I found this posted about 15 minutes ago under the same question from another person:

Ok so after calling  and SPEAKING  TO A LIVE PERSON Lol its green dot holding funds due to the fraud that's been going on!!!!! So there doing a identification check for funds once we're clear funds will be back on !!! We don't need to do anything  as far as call n check in there doin it all on there own...once clear we can spend again !!! It's my money and I need it nowwwww 

•  
Moderator

Green Dot did identify an issue that impacted some accounts. Any affected accounts should now be open and accessible. If you are still experiencing issues you will need to reach out to Green Dot directly at 1-866-795-7597

get everyone you know to bombard the federal trade commission site and the treasury dept

• My account  is  closed  all suddenly  what can i do
Moderator