turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Pay my tax preparer bill 2018

Pay my tax prep bill for 2018
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

TurboTax is not a tax preparer.  TurboTax is tax preparation software that assists the user of the software in completing their tax return.

If you received an email requesting payment of the TurboTax account fees for the use of the software then follow the instructions in the email.  There is also a phone number included with the email that you can call to make payment arrangements.

See this TurboTax support FAQ for payment of the TurboTax account fees - https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1901364-why-was-my-bank-account-auto-debited-for-turbotax-fees

PJoseph20

Do I owe on my tax preparer bill 2018?

How can I see my TurboTax  fees?   

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/2565973-how-do-i-review-my-fees-in-turbotax-online

You can pay your TurboTax fees upfront using a credit card, or you can choose to have your fees deducted from your federal tax refund if your refund is enough to pay the fees plus the additional "refund processing fee" of $39.99 ($44.99 in CA).  If your refund takes too long or if for some reason it is offset for a debt you owe, then TT can debit your bank account for  the fees.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies