I would like to update credit card information as ...

I would like to update credit card information as you have requited so that my 2019 tax forms will be sent

I would like to update my credit card information as you requested so my 2019 tax forms will be sent.        

If you are trying to pay your fees for your 2019 tax return you enter your credit card information for that in the FILE section.  If you got an email about updating credit card information that was probably about the TurboTax Advantage program to pre-order your 2020 tax software.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1900547-how-do-i-update-or-confirm-the-info-in-my-turbotax-advanta...