Credit cards
or Ask a Question
Trending Discussions
CatStevens ‎07-31-2018
13
102
ThatGirlinTeXas ‎05-13-2019
1
0
Had a card defaulted several years ago, they closed it out and sold the debt to another agency, is that legal? If I do pay it off, will it erase the defaulted loan as well or will it still be a ding on my credit history?
Moneycrunch ‎04-30-2019
0
2
I make large payments on my card.Yet every month on the 19th they charge the interest to my vard and it becomes part of the balance charged to my account. How do I get ahead of my interest charges so I can attack the principle? Frustrated
mgonzo7581 ‎04-21-2019
0
2
My married daughter is an authorized user on my credit card. I pay all the credit card statements. Are her charges on the credit card considered a Gift Tax?
Jollyroger9 ‎02-04-2019
0
1
is one enough to start building credit?
heineboyz ‎02-10-2019
0
1
Trying to pay for State efiling fee of $19.99 but Turbo Tax won't accept my known good credit card. Why?
Dave K ‎02-18-2019
0
7
SheaWendlandt ‎03-06-2019
0
3
Gu3st 910 ‎01-17-2019
0
3
I’m having a problem with getting a credit card. I was wondering if you could help me figure out what’s holding me back from getting a credit card?
Kingjeramy ‎03-17-2019
0
2