Sign Up

Why sign in to the Community?

  • Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Member

Where do i put a credit I paid to a school

I paid a credit to my granddaughter school  i log it last time to contribution made to public school. Form 322 I think, but it didn't come up or I missed it. Where do I put this on my tax form?
2 Replies
New Member

Where do i put a credit I paid to a school

not ify me on my e-mail [removed]
New Member

Where do i put a credit I paid to a school

 [Please note for your information security that this is a public form, please do not post any private information on AnswerXchange. Also, we cannot send an email to your personal email address]

To enter information for Arizona Form 322 (Credit for Contributions Made or Fees Paid to Public Schools) in TurboTax, please take the following steps: 

  1. Select State Taxes tab
  2. Select your Arizona return
  3. Verify the information on each screen in the Arizona interview section for income and deductions as it is displayed, then click on Continue button
  4. When you reach the "Contributions, Tuition and Fees Paid to Qualifying Schools” screen, select "I paid fees or made a contribution to an Arizona public school by April 18, 2017 (not already claimed on my 2015 return) to support extracurricular activities that I wish to include on my 2016 return" and/or "I claimed a credit for contributions or fees paid to public schools in 2015 or a prior year 
    that was carried forward to 2016", or either of the same selections, but for a private school
  5. You will now be able to enter your Form 322 contributions and prior-year carryovers (if any)

More information about Arizona school tax credits is at


Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings