Solved: TurboTax will prompt you to enter your 529 Plan co...

Contributed to Iowa 529 plan but am not being prompted to enter such. How do I get the contributions entered

TurboTax will prompt you to enter your 529 Plan contributions when you are in your Iowa state tax return:

• On the page with "Do You Have Any Personal Adjustments?" click Yes (See screen shot attached)
  • On the next page, with "Enter Your Personal Adjustments to Income", scroll down to "College Savings Iowa, up to $3,319 per Beneficiary".
  • Enter your 529 Plan contributions

• Enter your 529 Plan contributions