TurboTax 2019 Taxes - 529 Deduction for Illinois

Where can I enter 529 deductions for Illinois in the 2019 Tax Year.  I see old posts that tell me to go to eduction and enter 529, but I do not see it.  What am I missing?

As you go through the step-by-step interview for Illinois,  you will come to a screen with "Here's the income that Illinois handles differently".  Scroll down to "Education", and the first item is "College savings and prepaid tuition plan contributions" - click on Start.  Enter the account number(s) and amount(s) of your 529 plan contributions.

Hello DavidD66,

I have looked at every single form and questionnaire but unable to find this. Your help in detailing or any screen shots would be greatly appreciated. I am unable to contact anyone in TT to help with this and stuck.