Students loan paid to government

For 2017 tax claim the government staid with my reimbursement do to a few student loans I had and the remain balance was deducted from my paychecks but they still show in my crescent report like I sti

Students loan paid to government

You wrote

"For 2017 tax claim the government staid with my reimbursement do to a few student loans I had and the remain balance was deducted from my paychecks but they still show in my crescent report like I sti"

You did not finish your question.  What is the rest of your question?

And what does this mean?

"For 2017 tax claim the government staid with my reimbursement"

Are you trying to ask about your credit report or about your tax refund being seized for student loans, or both?

Students loan paid to government

What is a "crescent report"? Did you mean to type "credit report" maybe?

Students loan paid to government

The federal government staid with my 20017 tax return becomes a had a few students loans. So I’m trying to figure out if I can get a letter that indicates that.

Students loan paid to government

Twice now you have used the expression "staid with my 2017 return /reimbursement"    We do not know what you mean.  "staid" is not a word.  (at least not in this context)   Please explain what you are talking about.  Did the IRS keep your refund for 2017?  If the IRS seized your 2017 refund, then they would have sent you a letter at that time.