Paid for an upgrade I did not need. Wanted an education credit. However as a dependent my father will claim that. I was unaware they charged before completing the filing.

Level 12 Kat

I'm so sorry, but once you've successfully filed your tax return using TurboTax, no refund is available.

@Kat My tax return hasn’t been filed yet. 

Level 12 Kat

@riakngs94 If you haven't yet filed, made payment or registered,  you may be able to use the "Clear and Start Over" feature.  This will clear all of your data entry, however.  Instructions for using this feature are included below.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/using-turbotax/help/how-do-i-clear-and-start-over-in-turbotax-onli...

The only other option would be to create an entirely new TurboTax account and start fresh.  If you choose to do that, though, be sure to remember which account is current and stick with that one only.  Hope this helps!