nishikantvraje

I will be receiving around 125000 from my sister in india so that i can pay her daughters school fees with whole amount. Will that be taxable to me?

Hal_Al

No. Gifts your receive are not taxable or reportable income, even if received from abroad.  Since you are, apparently,  just an intermediary, it would still not be considered income to you. 

However, there is a reporting requirement (no tax is due), separate from your income tax filing, for foreign funds received, exceeding $100,000.  For details, see https://www.bankrate.com/finance/taxes/limit-on-cash-gifts-from-nonresident-alien.aspx

She should pay the school directly and leave you out of being in the middle.