riakngs94

Paid for an upgrade I did not need. Wanted an education credit. However as a dependent my father will claim that. I was unaware they charged before completing the filing.

Kat

I'm so sorry, but once you've successfully filed your tax return using TurboTax, no refund is available.

*** I am NOT a tax expert. I am a seasoned TurboTax user, and volunteer to provide assistance to TT users. Nothing I post is to be considered TAX ADVICE; I bear no legal liability for responses.***
riakngs94

@Kat My tax return hasn’t been filed yet. 

Kat

@riakngs94 If you haven't yet filed, made payment or registered,  you may be able to use the "Clear and Start Over" feature.  This will clear all of your data entry, however.  Instructions for using this feature are included below.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/using-turbotax/help/how-do-i-clear-and-start-over-in-turbotax-onli...

The only other option would be to create an entirely new TurboTax account and start fresh.  If you choose to do that, though, be sure to remember which account is current and stick with that one only.  Hope this helps!