Out of 2, 1098-T docs for my 2 sons, for one of th...

Out of 2, 1098-T docs for my 2 sons, for one of the docs, in spite of entering "FILER's Federal Id", Turbotax is repeatedly asking me to enter it. Won't let me proceed.??

Two sons in Univ with 2, 1098-T filled completely.
During review, one of the 1098 repeatedly asking to enter "Filer's Federal ID". Won't let me proceed and submit. Is it a bug in Turbotax ??

No, it is not a bug. However, please confirm that each son is identified with his corresponding university. 

For more details, see the following links:

@Nvdvprasad

Yes, For each of my sons, I entered corresponding values from their respective 1098-T form values. I got this similar answer  from one of Intuit's web site. https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/taxes/discussion/re-the-1098-t-section-will-not-accept-filer-s-fed...