sara-vitello

Can I file a second extension as I am waiting for info from my student loan provider?

No.  There are not any second extensions. After 11:59 p.m. October 16, you will not be able to e-file your 2016 return.  You will have to print it, sign it and mail it in order to file it when it is ready. 

SAVE your file so that you will be able to do this!

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899645-how-do-i-save-my-2016-turbotax-online-return-as-a-tax...

If you are getting a refund, there is not a penalty for filing past the deadline.  If you owe taxes, the interest/penalties will accrue.  The IRS will bill you for this.