My mother took out a Parent Plus loan for me to finish my undergraduate degree. The loan is in her name, but I make all the payments. Can I claim the 1098-E interest?

Unfortunately, no. According to the information outlined below the form 1098-E will be sent to the person responsible to pay the loan- in this case your mother-. She could claim the interest she paid on our loan if you are her dependent however it doesn't work in reverse. Claiming the interest on your tax return could result in an error. Please see the below for more information:

Can I claim my student loan?