Solved: If I am a full time graduate student, living on student loans and did not receive a W2 this year, do I need to file a return?

If I am a full time graduate student, living on student loans and did not receive a W2 this year, do I need to file a return?

No, based on the information you are providing you do not need to file a return. Student loans do not count as income. Generally, if your income is less than $6,350 if someone can claim you or less than $10,400 if no one can claim you, you do not need to file a return unless you have income from self-employment or a few other types of income.