Solved: I paid only some of my daughter's college tuition, but her 1098-T shows she paid a different abount

I paid only some of my daughter's college tuition, but her 1098-T shows she paid a different abount

If the actual amount paid is different than the information being reported on Form 1098-T, you can make an adjustment on the screen.  To do so, here are the steps:

In TurboTax online,

• Sign in to your account, select Pick up where you left off
  • At the right upper corner, in the search box, type in "1098t" and Enter
  • Select Jump to 1098t
  • On the screen, Now Let's gather XYZ's Additional Education Expenses
  • Follow prompts
  • Next screen, Your Education Expenses Summary, select Edit
  • Next screen Here's Your Education Summary, under Tuition, select Edit to enter tuition information
  • On the Form 1098-T screen, under Box 2- Amounts billed for tuition and related expenses  
  • Click on " What if this is not what I paid to this school ?"  and enter the corrected amount. 

[Edited 3/30/2020 | 7:02 PM]

In TurboTax online,

• Select Jump to 1098t
  • Follow prompts

[Edited 3/30/2020 | 7:02 PM]