• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bmoncada504

I paid 3 months tuition for preschool, and then I took my child out of school due to illness. I don't have a W-10 from the school. Can I still add the school?

3 Replies
xmasbaby0
Level 15

I paid 3 months tuition for preschool, and then I took my child out of school due to illness. I don't have a W-10 from the school. Can I still add the school?

Was your child in preK so that you could work?
**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
bmoncada504

Yes. She was always getting sick so that made me use my sick days to take her doctors.
xmasbaby0
Level 15

You can enter your childcare costs in Federal>Deductions and Credits>You and Your Family.Child and Dependent Care Credit.  You need the Tax ID for the childcare provider.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings
v