I graduated college and I'm now enrolled in first year of grad school. I have never received any american hope credit before. Am I still eligible for american hope education credit?

I graduated 4 year college in 2014 and I'm now enrolled in first year of grad school. Am I eligible for american opportunity credit?

No, sorry- the American Opportunity is only for undergraduate work. Even if you never received it, you cannot get it as a graduate student. Turbo Tax will automatically know and apply this rule because of the Graduate student checkbox on your 1098-T.

All other factors aside (income, filing status can impact eligibility) you will be eligible for either the Tuition and Fees Deduction or the Lifetime Learning Credit. Turbo Tax will pick the tax benefit that helps you the most.

Enter under Federal Taxes- Deductions and Credits- Education

https://turbotax.intuit.com/tax-tools/tax-tips/College/Take-Advantage-of-Two-Education-Tax-Credits/I...