Solved: I am working on the expenses for my occupation. It has a box for educational expense. Is that the same as my college that I put earlier in the college information?

I am working on the expenses for my occupation. It has a box for educational expense. Is that the same as my college that I put earlier in the college information?

No, expenses for your job are reported, and are deducted, differently on your tax return. You want to enter the 1098-T in the education section. If you have additional expenses for classes you took relating to your W2 profession, enter that as a job expense.