Did your younger daughter have expenses as well?
If not follow the below instructions and select Delete
On the following screen select Delete Student.
Here's how to edit the 1098-T in TurboTax:
- From Deductions & Credits
- Expenses and Scholarships (form 1098-T) hit Update
- From the page that says Now Let's Gather The Additional Education Expenses
- Hit Continue. You will need to continue through several screens until you get to the screen that says Your Education Expenses Summary click Edit
- At Here's Your Education Summary you can Edit, Delete or Add New School
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
I had the same problem and re-entered information several times before it finally showed up correctly for my son (who is in college) and not my daughter (who is NOT). The smart check continues to tell me I have to update the information for my daughter, despite the fact that the Education Expenses Summary now reflects ONLY information about my son.