Solved: I am Appling for student financial aid. The university told me that my return tax dose not have my signature.Why ?

fattaneh2016

I am Appling for student financial aid. The university told me that my return tax dose not have my signature.Why ?

Because it was filed electronically.  There is no physical signature on an electronically filed tax return.  The financial aid office knows that, or should know that.  If they absolutely require a signature, then just sign the copy of your tax return and give it to them.