nslator

How can I change the student loan interest paid on my Mass. state form from undergraduate to graduate? The field is grayed out.

linear

You don't change the undergraduate amount (which shows the total), just put the amount from the graduate loan in the "Graduate" box and continue on, and TurboTax will do the math (reduce the undergrad amount).

angelandujar1

Can you explain why not? or at least to share an article explaining why Turbotax is showing the numbers in the undergraduate box? Is confusing having those numbers on that box. In Massachusetts state, it matters.