Solved: Can I deduct tuition or other fees from my kids private school (middle school and elementary)?

Can I deduct tuition or other fees from my kids private school (middle school and elementary)?

No, you cannot -for federal tax purposes, education expenses (of any kind) for k-12 grades are not deductible. Some states do offer a deduction; be sure to go through all your state's interview questions. 

However, you may be able to deduct tuition as Dependent Care Credit if it was paid in order for you to work or go to school as a full-time student.