Can I deduct my tuition-related expenses? They were reimbursed by my employer. My 1098T also reports an amount billed that is much higher than what I was actually billed?

No, if your employer reimbursed you for your education expenses and did not include it on your W-2 you cannot take a deduction for this.

If, on the other hand, the reimbursement was included in box 1 of your W-2, then yes, you would be able to enter the 1098-T.

Generally, when the 1098-T is showing more than you were actually billed, it is including tuition for the following year.  You would see a check mark in the box regarding amounts due include spring or Jan-March.